If you’re looking to add charm and visual appeal to your yard with water features like ponds and waterfalls, you’ll need a pond filter and pump to accompany them.
Star Water Systems is your destination for residential pond pumps. As your single source for home improvement systems and water supply products, you can trust that we have the solutions for all of your needs.
What Are Pond Pumps?
Pond filter pumps are the heart of any pond or water feature. These devices are responsible for circulating water through their systems, providing the proper aeration to maintain a stable ecosystem. You can use pond pumps for fish ponds, waterfalls, fountains and other residential water features.
Submersible pumps sit beneath the pond’s surface, using an electric motor to power an impeller. As the impeller moves, it takes water in through one side of the pump and expels it out the other. Your pond pump’s water flow capabilities are determined by the impeller’s size and power levels — the larger the impeller, the more powerful the motor.
Benefits, Features and Capabilities of Pond Filter Pumps
At Star Water Systems, we carry small pond pumps and filters equipped with advanced features that will benefit you for years to come.
When you install a pond pump and fountain into your yard, you’ll enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Ecosystem support: Pond pumps oxygenate the water, promoting an environment where plant and animal life can thrive.
- Visual appeal: Pond fountain pumps allow homeowners to incorporate eye-catching water features into their yards, creating a beautiful and elegant outdoor oasis they can enjoy for years to come.
- Stagnant water prevention: Because pond pumps constantly circulate your water, they maintain pond health and prevent stagnant water. Stagnant water can attract harmful insects, bacteria and parasites that can pose health risks.
- Movement: Residential pond pumps bring movement to any water feature that will add life to your landscape.
Purchasing a fountain pond pump from Star Water Systems means experiencing these diversified capabilities:
- Creates water fountains up to 15 feet high
- Generates up to 4,900 gallons of water per hour
- Operates in water deeper than five feet
- Comprises three interchangeable water patterns — water lily, sky cannon and water trumpet
- Includes optional lighting system
- Draws water from below the surface for extended motor life
- Easy to install
- Includes flotation system with polyethylene float that resists UV rays and waterlogging
- Comes with a 100-foot electrical cable that connects directly to the outlet
Why Choose Star Water Systems for Pond Filters and Pumps?
We’ve served as industry leaders in home improvement systems and residential water supply products since 1866. We’ve spent over 150 years manufacturing durable and efficient devices that stand the test of time.
Purchase Pond Fountain Pumps at Star Water Systems Today
You can find high-quality pond filter pumps at Star Water Systems. Our products are designed for efficient and reliable performance that will optimize your water systems.
Use our store locator to find a distributor near you!