Benefits, Features and Capabilities of Sewage Discharge Pumps
Sewage pumps from Star Water Systems have numerous design features and capabilities that will bring continued functionality and efficiency to your home. Our devices come with many benefits that will improve the overall functionality and efficiency of your sewage systems to ensure they continue serving you for years to come.
When you purchase a sewage lift pump for your home, you’ll experience system performance and reliability like never before. Whether you’re looking to improve waste flow, prevent pipe bursts or find a convenient solution for basement bathrooms, our sewage pumps are the answer. Some of the many benefits that come with residential sewage pump systems include:
- Generating an even flow: Sewage pumps help move water and waste from the sewer line to the tank in a steady, even flow until they reach their intended destination.
- Working quickly: With a sewage pump in your home, you can move up to hundreds of gallons of waste per minute, preventing slow clogs and inefficient material removal.
- Eliminating waste buildup: Because sewage pumps move waste quickly and smoothly, they prevent sewage from building up in your system.
Cast iron sewage pumps from Star Water Systems come with many innovative features that you can’t find anywhere else. With our arsenal of advanced elements, quality components and high-tech characteristics, our designs handle waste removal effortlessly. Some of the many capabilities and features of our sewage pumps include:
- Carbon and ceramic seals for extended service life and reliable function.
- Thermal overload feature for overheating prevention.
- High-efficiency motor for better performance.
- 15-inch waterproof power cord with grounded plug for extra protection.
- Bottom suction inlet with vortex impeller to prevent clogging.
- Cast iron design with epoxy coating for motor heat dissipation and longer life cycle.
- Factory testing to ensure safety and efficiency.
- One-year limited warranty for lasting coverage.