Benefits, Features and Capabilities of Basement Sump Pumps
Star Water Systems has dozens of reliable sump pumps for sale that set the standard for quality and efficiency. When you purchase one of our devices, you’ll enjoy all the advantages of our innovative products.
Benefits of Sump Pump Systems
Installing a sump pump system in your home means taking advantage of all the benefits of these practical devices. With a dependable sump pump in your basement or crawl space, you can:
- Prevent flooding: Sump pumps divert water away from your home’s foundation, minimizing the risk of flooding and water damage.
- Protect your appliances: These devices prevent water from entering your home and damaging electrical appliances like washers, dryers and refrigerators.
- Reduce the risk of fires: Flooding is a major cause of electrical fires. Because sump pumps channel water away from your appliances, they prevent short-circuit risks.
- Fend off mold and mildew: Damp basements promote the development of mold and mildew. Sump pumps remove standing water, creating an environment that won’t sustain fungal growth.
- Prevent pest infestations: Damp areas also draw in unwanted insects and rodents. With a water sump pump, you can cultivate a dry environment that does not attract pests.
Features and Capabilities
We carry four main types of sump pumps, all of which are equipped with advanced features and functional capabilities. Each of our sump pump product selections comes with its own set of innovative elements and characteristics that you can take advantage of in your residential basement. Read more about our products to find the best sump pump for your needs.
Contractor-Grade Sump Pumps
Our contractor-grade sump pumps come with the following features:
- Vortex impeller for clog prevention
- Corrosion-resistant epoxy finish and stainless steel components
- Cast iron elements for long life span and quiet operation
- Thermal overload protection for overheating prevention
- High-efficiency motor
- Easily replaceable pedestal pump
- One- to three-year limited warranty
Cast Iron Sump Pumps
With a cast iron submersible pump in your basement, you’ll have:
- Durable cast iron motor housing
- Overload-protected motor
- Stainless steel hardware
- Anti-clog vortex impeller for efficient debris and lint removal
- One- to two-year limited warranty
Cast Aluminum Sump Pumps
Our cast aluminum sump pumps will provide:
- Heat-resistant cast aluminum body
- Energy-efficient motor
- Built-in thermal overload protection
- Double-sealed cord
- One-year limited warranty
Column Sump Pumps
The innovative elements of our column sump pumps include:
- Multi-vane, clog-resistant impeller
- Durable and secure impeller shaft
- Thermal overload protection to prevent overheating
- Top suction strainer for debris filtration
- Heavy-duty motor
- Easily adjustable on/off switches
- Continuous and intermittent operation
- One-year limited warranty