Benefits, Features and Capabilities of Home Well Pumps
When you invest in well water pumps from Star Water Systems, you’ll enjoy various innovative features and advanced capabilities that will optimize your water supply while providing you with long-lasting value.
Home well pumps source water directly to your residence and come with various benefits that you can’t get with city water, including:
- Cleaner water supply: City water typically contains chemicals and metals that can affect water taste and even damage your fixtures. Well water is cleaner, fresher and better-tasting than city water.
- No limitations: There are no limits to what you can do with your water supply, meaning you can use it for any application — from car washing to drinking to bathing.
Features and Capabilities
Our well pumps and tank systems come equipped with many state-of-the-art features that’ll serve you for years to come.
Submersible Well Pumps
We carry submersible well pumps with sturdy, efficient components for value and convenience:
- Stainless steel shell and driveshaft
- Quiet and economical operation
- Built-in check valve
- Corrosion-resistant impellers and diffusers
- No priming requirements
Shallow Well Jet Pumps
Our shallow well jet pumps allow users to enjoy these advanced features:
- Cast iron construction
- Thermal overload protection against overheating
- Priming port for easier priming
- Capacitor start motor with maximum starting torque
- Ejector and pressure switch for easy installation
Convertible Jet Pumps
With a convertible jet pump in your home, you’ll reap the benefits of:
- Thermal overload protection for overheating prevention
- Sturdy cast iron construction
- Adaptable motors for easy servicing
- Quick and reliable priming
- Easy-change voltage switch
- Long-life TEFC motor